Fertility IVF Treatments in Orange County and Patient Care
What is infertility? Infertility is a problem faced by many couples hoping to start or enlarge their families. Overall, about 1 in 5 couples experience some type of infertility issue which is defined as the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected sexual intercourse. Primary infertility refers to patients who have never conceived. Secondary infertility indicates that a patient has been pregnant, but has failed to have a baby during one or more years of trying to conceive.
How can West Coast Fertility Centers help you become a parent?
Mission Statement and Promise to Our Valued Patients
The promise of West Coast Fertility Centers is to provide reproductive endocrinology services and fertility treatments to patients with infertility problems and those wishing to preserve their fertility for the future in a personalized and compassionate setting with the most innovative treatments available.
Our fertility treatment approach for our valued patients:
- Each patient is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their background.
- We provide the most scientifically advanced treatment available.
- Our patients are seen in a nurturing and compassionate setting.
Our primary goals for each patient:
- To assess the medical status of each patient before fertility treatment.
- To make our treatments as affordable as possible without compromising care.
- To achieve a pregnancy for each patient as quickly and safely as possible.
- To provide the best medical and ethical advice possible to our patients.
Infertility Treatments at West Coast Fertility Center