Fertility Treatment at WCFC in California
What is Infertility?
Infertility is a problem faced by many couples hoping to start, or enlarge their families. Overall about 15 percent of couples experience some type of infertility, which is defined as the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected sexual intercourse.
Primary Infertility is used to designate those patients who have never conceived. Secondary infertility indicates that a patient has been pregnant but has failed to have a baby during one or more years of trying to conceive.
How can WCFC help you?
Mission Statement and Promise to Our Valued Patients
The promise of WCFC is to provide reproductive endocrinology services to patients with infertility problems and those wishing to preserve their fertility for the future in a personalized and compassionate setting with the most innovative treatments available.
How we approach our valued patients:
- Each patient is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their background
- We provide the most scientifically advanced treatment available
- Our patients are seen in a nurturing and compassionate setting
Our goals for each patient:
- To assess the medical status of each patient before fertility treatment
- To make our treatments as affordable as possible without compromising care
- To achieve a pregnancy for each patient as quickly and safely as possible
- To provide the best medical and ethical advice possible to our patients